We feel honored to guide people on how to book the Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass. Since the Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal announced the Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass, people have been eagerly waiting to book the VIP Pass to get a glimpse of the venerated Lalbaug cha Raja, a famous Ganesh idol kept in a locality of Mumbai, Lalbaug, during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. The idol gives a glimpse to the devotees for eleven days. After 11 days, Lalbaugcha Raja is immersed at Girgaon Chowpatty in the Arabian Sea on the day of Anant Chaturdashi. Meanwhile, the devotees are very keen to take the darshan of Lalbaugcha Raja during these 11 days. Thus, they required a Darshan Pass to get a glimpse of Lalbaugcha Raja at Lalbaug.
But there is one question in front of every devotee “How to book Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass”. Therefore, we have come up with this article to guide our readers on how to book the Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass. In the following sections of this column, we have guided the process of booking the Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass step-by-step. Thus, we suggest you follow the column till the end.
Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal To Give VIP Passes
Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal was founded in 1931 in Lalbaug Market, South Mumbai. This year Mandala commemorates the 90th year of Lalbaug cha Raja Ganpati, therefore it is a momentous occasion for the Mumbaikers. For the unversed, Ganesh Chaturthi is a ten-day celebration. Every year it is celebrated in the month of September according to the Gregorian calendar. During the festival, the devotees and worshippers glorify statues of Ganesha.
In Maharashtra state, the event of Ganesh Chaturthi is grandeur and especially well-known since it is celebrated with unmatched fervor. Throughout the state, makeshift buildings and magnificent Ganpati pandals hold Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass statues of Lord Ganesha, that appear. Devotees from a wide range of life congregate at the pandals in large volumes to pay their respects and ask the Lord Ganesha for blessings.
The committee Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal which was founded in 1934 is responsible for overseeing the arrangements and preparations for the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi. The Mandal is led by the president of the committee. This year the committee is led by Shri Balasaheb Sudam Kamble. At this time, all the devotees of the Lord Ganesha are scrounging the weblogs to know how to book the Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass. Take a look below for more details.
Where to book Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass?
If you are willing to book a VIP pass for the Lalbaugcha Raja event, you need to visit the official website of Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal where the committee also shares all the related news, updates, and scheduling details. Talking about the types of passes, there are four types of passes, Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Regular. The committee is providing the passes for Lalbaugcha Raja Darshan from 19th September to 28th September when people from all walks of life will visit the pandals to attend aarti. Kindly note that the Aarti timings are 12:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Steps to Book Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass
- The first step to follow is Lalbaugcha Raja devotees must visit the official website. (https://lalbaugcharaja.com/en/)
- The next step is to check the availability of the Lalbaugcha Raja Darshan Pass Price and VIP Ticket on the Home Page of the official website.
- You will see a link to Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Tickets Booking 2023 Apply Online, click on it.
- After clicking on the link ‘Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Tickets Booking 2023 Apply Online’ you will be redirected to Lalbaugcha Raja VIP Darshan Pass Booking Page which will open in a new tab.
- You have to select Darshan Type from Charan Sprash & Much Darshan in the newly opened tab.
- The next step is to choose the type of ticket from the Regular, Platinum, Silver, or Gold categories.
- You would further ask to enter the quantity of the ticket you need along with other necessary information required for it.
- After choosing the ticket type and entering the quantity of tickets, kindly click the Submit button.
- After submitting your details you will be further redirected to the online payment page.
- After paying the ticket amount, click Submit Final.
- Save the tickets and show them at the entrance of the temple.
Timings for Lalbaugcha Raja Live Darshan
The much-awaited Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati darshan commenced on September 19, 2023, and it will conclude with Visarjan in the Arabian Sea. The timing for darshan is between 4:00 and 6:00 AM. Last year, the ‘Mukh Darshan’ and ‘Charan Sparsha’ rites started at 6 a.m. However, devotees might start their spiritual journey earlier this year. The 24-hour darshan at Lalbaugcha Raja will continue till Visarjan Day. This long time gives worshippers plenty of chances to honor the Lord Ganesha and seek his blessings.