In this article, we will talk about the Israel-Gaza War Day 29. Now Israel-Gaza war has entered its 29 days. The war between Israel-Gaza started on 7 October 2023 with a Hamas attack on Southern Israel, to which Israeli military forces retailed with extensive strikes against civilians in Palestine’s Gaza Strip and a subsequent inversion of Gaza. Currently, this war is ongoing. This news has been gaining huge attention from the people and now many people are super curious to know about the whole information. In this article, we will try to give complete information about the news, so let’s continue the article.
As we already mentioned the war entered its 29 days, and the Prime Minister has refused US calls for a humanitarian pause in the Gaza area. The Israeli army has continued to exchange fire with Hamas militants in Gaza. Gaza’s living situations, already dire before the battle, have eroded also. Food is scarce, citizens have resorted to drinking salty water, medical services have been collapsing and Gaza health officials state over 9,250 Palestinians were killed. This time this news has been gaining huge attention from the people as they are super curious to know about a few updates of the war. Swipe up the next page for more information about the news.
1. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met Jordan’s King Abdullah II Saturday after leaving Israel empty-handed in his exertions to ensure humanitarian “pauses” in its war to destroy Hamas.
2. Fifteen people were killed and 60 others were injured on Friday in an Israeli airstrike on an ambulance being utilized to evacuate injured from besieged northern Gaza.
3. With Israel’s campaign against Hamas raging, the US has continued calls to work towards a Palestinian state, but few anticipate a win now after decades of failure. In recent days Biden has subtly changed the tone by emphasising the requirement to minimize harm to Palestinian civilians.
4. On Friday, Israel expelled thousands of Palestinian employees from the Gaza Strip back to the besieged territory.
5. Benjamin Netanyahu is the Israeli Prime Minister who has refused US calls for a humanitarian break in the Israel-Hamas fighting unless Hamas frees all prisoners.
6. The families of nine Israeli victims of Hamas attacks the previous month have filed complaints with the International Criminal Court (ICC) for suspected war crimes. Hamas carried out bloody raids in Israeli officers’ states killing 1,400 people, mostly civilians. Here we have shared all the information that we had. Stay tuned to us for more updates.