What Is Dibombolina? 62 Students Fell Ill After Eating Snacks From Street Vendors In Gauteng

This is to inform you that 62 school students fell ill after eating snacks from street vendors in Gauteng. Therefore, parents are urged to remain conscious about food and snacks for their children at school and after school as well. In a shocking turn of events, as many as 62 pupils from two schools in Tshwane reportedly fell ill after eating fast food from street vendors. This news has taken over the internet by storm causing a great stir among the schools and communities throughout Gauteng. Therefore, we urge you to stick with this page and go through this article till the end. Shift to the following sections.

Dibombolina

What Is Dibombolina?

Students of two schools in Tshwane became ill apparently after eating food that was bought from street vendors. Reportedly, this incident is a matter of Ga-Rankuwa’s Tlotlompho Primary School and its counterpart in Winterveldt, Reimolotswe. The education department of Gauteng also confirmed that a total of 22 pupils of Tlotlompho Primary School suddenly fell ill on Thursday, October 19, 2023, after eating street foods. As per the need of urgency, the 22 Tlotlompho Primary School students were admitted to a nearby medical facility on Thursday, October 19, 2023. Unfold more details in the following sections. Swipe down the page.

Steve Mabona who is the spokesperson for the Gauteng Education Department, said that four students were required to admit to a hospital while the other ill students were treated at clinics. He added, “Only four pupils were transferred to a hospital. According to information, the affected pupils started [getting] complications after eating snacks allegedly bought from a street vendor,” Furthermore, Mabona said that the pupils were affected by diarrhea, abdominal cramps, puking, and breathlessness. Shift to the next section and read more details.

Also Read:  How did James McCaffrey die and what was his cause of death? Tribute pours in as Max Payne actor has died

The spokesperson for the Gauteng Education Department confirmed that students fell ill after eating a street food called “Dibombolina”. “The pupils experienced vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and shortness of breath. Some were released into parental care after medical attention while those referred to the hospital were also discharged. Medical tests were conducted for investigations.” Reportedly, students bought “Dibombolina” from different street vendors around the school. Therefore, the school administration has requested the parents to remain vigilant about their children’s food at the school. It is not known whether an action has been taken against the hawkers or not. Some students are currently in medical observation. Stay tuned.

Amzad Khan
Amzad Khan

Hey there, guys. I am Amzad Khan. I enjoy writing on topics related to my interests in gaming and technology. My work has attracted a dedicated fan base thanks to the fresh and unexpected angle I bring to each piece.