An Initial public offering or stock launch is a public offering in which shares of a company have been sold to Institutional investors and usually also to retail investors. Reportedly, the primary market noticed some significant listings in both major board and small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) details in the previous week of September, which held investors confronted with subscriptions and listings. If we talk about the first week of October then it sees strong market buzz has been set to make their debut on D Street. Here we have more information about it and we will share it with you in this article.
Now let’s take a look at some companies that have been closing for subscription this week, along with a few that have been obtaining listed on the bourse.
1. Valiant Laboratories IPO: Valiant Laboratories IPO unlocked for subscription on Wednesday, 27 September 2023. The company set the cost band at ₹133 to ₹140 per equity share for the suggested initial public offer. Paracetamol Works mainboard IPO was subscribed 2.19 times on the 3rd day of its issue.
2. Plaza Wires IPO: Plaza Wirse IPO has been unlocked for subscription on Friday and it will close on 4 October 2023. The company fixed the price band at ₹51 to ₹54 each share for the proposed IPO. The mainboard IPO of the wire plant has been 4.73 times on the first day of its issue.
Here are 13 SME IPOs that are closing in the upcoming week ending October 6. They have been as follows.
3. Goyal Salt IPO will be closed on 3 October. The raw salt was unlocked for subscription on 26 September 2023.
4. Sunita Tools IPO will shut down on October 3. The machining parts manufacturer opened for subscription on 26 September 2023.
5. Kontor Space IPO will lock on October 3. The opening leasing company opened for subscription on 27 September 2023.
6. E Factor Experiences IPO will close on October 3. The event management firm opened for subscription on September 27.
7. One-click Logistics India IPO will close on October 3. The logistics services provider opened for subscription on September 27.
1. Vaibhav Jewellers: Shares of the mainboard IPO will be recorded on stock exchanges BSE and NSE on 3 October 2023.
2. JSW Infrastructure: The JSW Group company Stakes will get listed on stock trades BSE and NSE on 3 October 2023.
3. Mangalam Alloys: SME IPO shares will be listed on 5 October 2023 NSE SME.The repayments will be started on 3 October 2023 and shares will be credited to demat accounts on 4 October 2023.
4. Digikore Studios: SME IPO shares will be recorded on 4 October 2023 on NSE SME. The refunds are going to be started on 3 October 2023 and shares will be credited to demat accounts on 4 October 2023.