In this article, Uttarakhand Tunnel Collapse. Rescue operations for 41 stranded personnel were halted on Sunday, November 10, 2023, as agencies had been preparing for the next phase for the past few days by adopting multiple methods to reach the stranded people. Since the news has come on the internet and it went viral on the social media platforms. Now lots of people are super keen to know about the whole information about the news. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article.
Currently, this news has been gaining huge attention about the news. Now many people are super keen to know about the development of this story.
1. The official stated a road to the top of the hill was laid in a single day for digging a vertical shaft down into the tunnel, as per the report.
2. The Tehri Hydroelectric Development was selected to begin “micro tunnelling” Sunday night from the under-construction tunnel on the Char Dham route, part of which collapsed on 12 November 2023.
3. Exhausting through the remains of the crumpled 60-meter stretch from the Silkyara ending was put on hold Friday afternoon when the American heavy-duty auger machine faced a hard obstacle after about 22 meters.
4. In addition, the Rail Vikas Nigam Limited has started work on a vertical channel for supplying basic things after the completion of the approach road to the top of the hill.
5. A multi-pronged method is now being embraced after several setbacks after a portion of the Silkyara-Barkot tunnel collapsed last Sunday morning, blocking the exit route for employees finishing their night shifts.
6. Road, Transport and Highways Secretary Anurag Jain on Sundays stated that the government has launched an option action plan to rescue 41 employees trapped at Silkyara Tunnel in Uttarkashi since November 12.
7. Union Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari on Sunday saw the collapsed tunnel area and started boring horizontally through the debris with the massive auger machine seemed to be the best bet. He expended a breakthrough in two and half days.
6. Gadkari stated “Protecting the entrapped employees and evacuating them early is the most significant priority. Preparations have been underway to continue the auger machine and resume drilling and pipe laying at the tunnel”. Here we have shared all the information which we had if we get any information then we will update you soon. Stay tuned to us for more updates.