PM Benjamin Netanyahu says ‘do or die’ as Israel-Gaza war enters ‘long and difficult’ second stage

Here we are sharing a piece of big news with you Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Saturday night that the Israeli military has spread a second stage in the battle against Hamas by sending ground forces into Gaza and expanding attacks from the ground air and sea. While warning that the attack would boost ahead of a broad ground invasion into the territory. Since the news came on the internet it has gone viral on social media platforms. Now many people are super curious to know about the whole information about the news. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article.

Benjamin Netanyahu

Netanyahu stated, “There have been moments in which a country encounters two options: to do or die. Now we face that test and I have no doubt how it will finish: We shall be the winners. We will do and we will be the winners”. Handling the news conference here, Netanyahu stated Israel has decided to bring back all the hostages and held that the expanding ground process will assist the nation in the mission. Scroll down to the next page for more information about the news.

He also added ” I could not disclose everything that is being done due to the sharpness and mysteriousness of the efforts. This is the second stage of the battle, whose objectives are clear: to destroy the military and governmental powers of Hamas and bring the hostages home.” Our brave soldiers have one top purpose: to destroy the killer enemy and secure their survival on their land. We have always told, ‘Never again’ ‘Never again’ is now,”. You are on the right page for more information about the news, so read the complete article till the end.

Also Read:  Walmart Buys Out Tiger Global’s Stake in Flipkart

As far as we know, The war started on 7 October 2023 terror attack on Israel was a ‘debacle’, PM Netanyahu stated that it would require a thorough examination and all would have to answer queries including the Prime Minister himself. The Palestinian demise toll in Gaza increased Saturday to more than 7,700 people since the battle started with 377 deaths reported since late Friday. The Israeli army also stated it had been slowly growing its ground functions inside Gaza while stopping short of calling it an all-out invasion. Rear Adm. Here we have shared all the information that we had if we get any information then we will update you soon. Stay tuned to us for more updates.

Mark
Gurleen Kaur

I'm a science graduate from the Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria. My passion for writing has brought me to into the field of content.