What Happened To Nazia Hai? Man charged with murder of Te Atatū woman

This is to inform you that police have identified the victim of the homicide case that happened in the west Auckland suburb of Te Atatu on Monday, September 11, 2023, as Nazia Hai. Yes, the woman who was found dead after a tragic incident was identified as Nazia Hai. Nevertheless, police also have made a big development in the case that a suspect has been arrested and charged in connection with the murder of Nazia Hai. Has the name of the suspect been revealed by the police? Some questions related to Nazia Hai’s murder case, are swirling among people. We have tried to ponder all the imperative aspects related to Nazia Hai’s death. Delve deep into the article to learn what the police said after the investigation.

Nazia Hai

What Happened To Nazia Hai?

According to the reports, Nazia Hai was a resident of West Auckland’s Te Atatu Peninsula. She was found dead inside a home. Reportedly, the victim was 27 years old and she was a resident of Te Atatu, confirmed police. She was found with injuries on Monday at a Gloria Avenue address. Her condition was critical when the police responded to a Gloria Ave address. The first responder team immediately took Nazia Hai to a hospital for medical treatment but she could not bear the pressure of her injuries and handed off her life. The 27-year-old girl from Te Atatu was pronounced dead at the hospital. Police confirmed her death the next day on Tuesday. “Nazia Hai’s family has been informed and our thoughts are with them during this tragic time”, police said.

Man Charged With Nazia Hai’s Murder

The latest development in the murder case of Nazia Hai is police have apprehended a man in connection with Hai’s murder and charged him with one count of murder. Reportedly, the accused is a 29-year-old man. He has appeared in Waitakere District court and a homicide investigation has been launched. Reportedly, the man was presented in the court on Wednesday.

The accused and his family requested the court to suppress his name and identity until the investigation is under process. The court granted the interim name impression on the grounds of extreme hardship. Reports have said that the accused will undergo a mental health test before he appears in court next time. No bail application has been posted yet. In addition, the 29-year-old accused will be remanded until September 27 without a plea. He is scheduled to appear in the High Court on September 27.