Here we are sharing a piece of big news with you Israel and Palestinian groups in Gaza continued to fire rockets at each other’s territories as more than 1,100 including children have been killed in the violent war that has been raging for their day. Since the news has come on the internet and went viral on social media platforms. Many people were very shocked and this news has left many questions in people’s minds. Now lots of people are searching for this news on the Internet as they are very curious to know about the whole information. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article.
Here are the top points in this big story :
- The Isreal-Palestine conflict’s bloodiest escalation in a decade Hamas carried out a huge rocket barrage and Israel reacted with airstrikes. More than 700 individuals have lost their lives in Israel and above 400 in Gaza. Besides more than 100,000 people have been ejected from Gaza while Hamas asserts it has been holding over a hundred Israelis hostage.
- The Israel Defense Forces, responding to rockets from Gaza, claimed to have hit more than 500 Hamas targets overnight and described the attack as their “9/11” or “Pearl Harbor” moment. It also called the Hamas attack “the worst massacre of innocent residents in Israel’s history.”
- Israeli Defence Forces said the statement that Hamas was rougher and more barbaric than ISIS. Hamas killed hundreds of Israelis, males, females, and children and took dozens of hostages into Gaza. This horrific terror act demands a forceful persistent and sustained response, which is precisely what we have been doing.
- Israel has blamed Iran for funding the Hamas group’s functions but Tehran has rejected being involved in the new offensive. The United Nations Security Council has failed to coordinate a statement on the Israel-Hamas war.
- A rocket exploded near a hotel in Isreal’s Ashkelon, barely a few kilometers from the Gaza strip, this morning. Air raid sirens blared and the crew ran for shelter leaving their luggage behind, as live visuals showed rockets piercing the sky.
- The United States stated many Americans had been killed in the surprise land sea air attack on Isreal and ordered the deployment of US warships and warrior jet squadrons to Isreal on Sunday, signaling their ” unwavering backing for its ally in the face of escalating attacks by Hamas. Here we have shared all the information that we had. Stay tuned to us for more updates.