Recently the news has come on the internet that Flight services have been disrupted after an unidentified flying object or UFO was spotted in the skies on the afternoon of 19 November 2023. This incident took place in Imphal. Since the news came on the internet it has gone viral on many social media platforms and uncounted reactions started hitting the headlines as many people were shocked. Now lots of people are super curious to know about the whole information about the news. Here we have more information about the news and we will share it with you in this article.
Manipur UFO Sighting
According to the report, The trouble caused uncertainties for three flights and led to the diversion of two planes before services were normalized after three hours, they stated. The Indian Air Force Easter Command at Shillong was also informed. Airport Director Chipemmi Keishing stated “Because of the sighting of an unknown flying object within Imphal managed airspace, two flights were delayed. Flight procedures start after receipt of clearance from the brilliant authority. You are on the right page for more information about the news, so please read the complete article.
One of seven sister states in northeast India, Mizoram, Assam, and Nagaland share domestic borders with Manipur. The state also communicates an international border to its east, with Myanmar. Now lots of people are very curious to know about the UFO. Scroll down to the next page for more information about the news.
So, here’s all that we know so far about the UFO:
– An administrator got a message from the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) on 19 November 2023 at 2:30 pm sighting a UFO near the airport.
– The official informed PTI the UFO was “visible with baree eyes moving westwards of the airfield till 4 pm”.
– Among the delayed flights was the Kolkata to Imphal Indigo Airlines Flights which was shipped to Guwahati after a 25-minute delay.
– Delayed flights were nevertheless maintained for at least three hours amid the UFO sighting.
– The Indian Air Force (IAF) flew two of its Rafale fighter jets from a nearby airbase to the sighting location to search for the UFO, according to the citing defense sources.
– Sources added that concerned agencies have been working to clear information from videos captured by witnesses. Here we have shared all the information that we had if we get any information then we will update you soon. Stay tuned to us for more updates.